All tenants/guarantors will have to be satisfactory referenced and credit checked before a tenancy begins.
Descriptions and measurements (if any) are for guide purposes only and do not form part of any contract.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Agent)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of £60 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%.
- Payment of incurred costs of replacement for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities charges for gas, electricity & water
- Communications for telephone & broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Torbay Property Management is a member of ARLA Propertymark which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsmen which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent.